ICICI Bank Home Loan offers you Home Loan for following purposes
- Home Loan– If you want to purchase a new home then you can apply individually or jointly.
- Home Improvement Loan- For your home improvement you can take the Home Improvement Loan from ICICI Bank.
- EMI Under Construction- EMI Under Construction helps you to make payments in EMI, in a partly sanctioned loan for an under construction project.
- Balance Transfer-ICICI Bank Home Loan gives you facility to transfer your running loan from an other Bank
- Top-Up Loan- ICICI Bank Home Loan facilitates the Top-Up Loan, an additional funding against the security of your property.
ICICI Bank Home Loan Interest Rates 2018 (Updated as on 12 Dec 2018)
Check latest and updated interest rates of ICICI Bank home loans. you can also compare ICICI bank home loans with other banks interest rates here
|Category||Upto 35 Lakh||30 – 75 lakh||Above 75 Lakh|
|ICICI Group Employees||8.75%||8.75%||8.75%|
|*Infosys Employees/*TATA Employees||8.80%||8.80%||8.80%|
|Others Self Employed||9.10%||9.20%||9.25%|
30 Year Home Loan from ICICI Bank
Now more peace of mind to your imagination and get your dream home with ICICI Bank 30 – year Home Loans. With a longer repayment tenure, you can avail higher loan amount and still keep your EMIs small.
- Attractive floating and fixed interest rates options
- EMI as low as 783* per lakh
- Longer repayment tenure up to 30 years
- Higher loan eligibility
30 year Home loans are available for women borrower and for applicants working for select group of companies.
ICICI Bank Offers Home Loans under various Schemes
ICICI Bank offers housing loan schemes under various names such as:
ICICI Bank Extraa Home Loans – allow you to enhance your loan amount by up to 20% and also provide you an option to extend the repayment period up to 67 years of age. This facility provides the dual advantage of improved affordability and a longer repayment period.
ICICI Bank Pragati Home Loans – Witness your dream of owning a house turn into reality with ICICI Bank Pragati Home Loans. Home Loans offered to affordable housing segment.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – ICICI Bank is pleased to offer “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme” for EWS and LIG categories under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The scheme was announced by our honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and envisages the vision of housing for all by the year 2022.
Balance Transfer Home Loan – Lower your EMI burden by transferring your existing home loan to ICICI Bank!
You can transfer your existing Home Loan from other Banks and Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) to ICICI Bank and enjoy long term savings.
- Attractive interest rate
- Simplified documentation
- Additional top-up loan amount up to 100% of the original home loan. Terms and Conditions apply.
Top Up Loan linked to Home Loan – availed by home loans customers against their property and can be used to fulfil their immediate needs. Further, since the tenure of the loan is the same as the existing home loan tenure, payment of EMIs becomes easy.
Home Improvement Loans – offered to facilitate improvement of a self-owned dwelling unit to existing or new customers. Thus, you can add or improve facilities in your dwelling unit through a loan at lower rate of interest.
Land Loan – provide you an opportunity to purchase a residential plot of land for self-construction. You can choose to invest in a residential plot of land today and plan for a self-construction in future. However, the construction of property has to be completed within two years from the date of first disbursement of the loan.
Office Premises Loan ( Non Residential Property) – A self-employed businessman or professional needs a permanent address to set up his business. ICICI Bank’s Non-Residential Premises Loans makes it easy and convenient to do that. The loan covers purchase, construction, extension and improvement of your customer’s office premises. The loan may also be packaged to include the estimated renovation expenses.
About ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank Express Home loan offers online sanction of loan within 8 hours. ICICI Bank offers 8.70% interest rates for women borrowers. Maximum tenure period of 30 years. Borrowers can switch to ICICI bank with Top Up facility. ICICI Bank well known for its high eligibility & lower interest rates & sanction time.
Borrowers can also check the approved projects list of ICICI Bank for Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Biwadi, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Faridabad, Gandhi Nagar, Ghaziabad, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Panipat, Pune, Raipur, Sonepat, Thane, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam.
ICICI Bank Home Loan Application Status
Moreover, application processing through our TABLET and Smart phone applications ensures faster approval of your home loan.
Enter Your Reference Number or Form Number To check the status of your loan application, please enter your Reference Number or Form Number and click on the ‘Submit’ button. (Here)
Features & Benefits of ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Attractive Home Loan Rates
- No charges on part pre-payment of your Home Loan
- Top Up & Home Improvement Loan facility available on existing Home Loan
- Home loan amounts suited to your needs
- Home Loan tenure up to 30 years
- Simplified Documentation
- Doorstep Delivery of home loan papers
- Sanction approval without having selected a property.
- Free Personal Accident Insurance policies
- Insurance options for your home loan at attractive premium
Documentation required for ICICI Bank Home Loan
|Age||21years to 65years||21years to 65years|
|Income||Rs.2,16,000 (p.a)||Rs.2,16,000 (p.a)|
|Loan Amount Offered||8,00,000 – 1,00,00000||8,00,000 – 2,00,00000|
|Processing Fee||Rs 10,000+ AT or 0.25% + AT ( Which ever is lower)||Rs 10,000+ AT or 0.25% + AT ( Which ever is lower)|
|Documentation||1) Application form with photograph 2) Identity & residence proof 3) Latest salary slip 4) Form 16 5) Last 6 months bank statements 6) Processing fee cheque||1) Application form with photograph 2) Identity & residence proof 3) Proof of business existence 4) Profile of the Business 5) Last 3years ITR 6) Last 6 months bank statements 7) Processing fee cheque|
Close your ICICI Bank home loan? What are the charges for prepaying loan?
The prepayment charges are as under:
- Nil for Home Loans and Home Improvement Loans with floating rate of interest.
- 2% plus applicable taxes on principal outstanding* on full repayment for Home Loans with fixed rate of interest.
- 2% plus applicable taxes on principal outstanding* on full repayment for Home Loan Top Up loan if the applicant or co-applicant is Non Individual.
- 4% plus applicable taxes on principal outstanding* where loan** is given to Non Individual borrowers or with fixed rate of interest to Individual borrowers. If the loan is sanctioned prior to March 1, 2011 then prepayment charges would be 2% plus applicable taxes.
- *Current principal outstanding and all amounts tendered by the borrower towards prepayment of the Facility during the last one year from the date of final prepayment.
**Home Equity Loan/Home Equity Enhancement Loan, Office Premises Loan and Lease Rental Discounting Loan.