Branch Sales Manager – DSA
Job Title: Branch Sales Manager – DSA Business Unit: Housing Finance Domain: Location: Band/Grade: Department; Group: Sales Last updated on: Degree of Travel: High within the city Key stakeholders External Internal 1. Customers 2. Vendors 1. Sales and collections 2. Credit 3. Operations 4. Legal team Reporting structure Role directly reports to Positions that report into this role Branch Manager Executive DTS Essential Qualifications
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in mortgage industry.
- Well verse with MS Excel
Essential Skills & Experience
- Understanding the Home loan / Home Equity
- Business/Market Knowledge
- Knowledge on Financial ratios.
- Knowledge about policies and processes of Home loan
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
- Ability to liase & follow-up with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Driving the business through DSA Channel by maintaining steady relationship and meet the sales targets on monthly basis.
- Maintain the active relationship with at 10 to 12 DSA’s
- Monitoring daily logins and disbursals and reporting to management.
- Driving the business of third party products through DSA’s.
- Execution of Sales promotion activities at all locations
- Ensuring of login of complete files as per checklist.
- Regular monitoring of the SUD (Sanction undisbursed) data and converting the same into disbursement.
- Taking the ownership of early delinquencies and working closely with the collection team to resolve the issues if any.
- Taking active participation with Ops team for resolving of PDD. (Post disbursal document).
- Daily visits to the DSA office, regular training of Chanel Partner and promoting scheme to increase the business
- Ensuring the timely pay-out of the channel partner