About the Client
Our client offer PPE safety equipment to all the businesses requiring personal protective equipment in bulk. Through a deep connection with supply chains, they provide the most essential pandemic safety equipment in a timely manner. They supply numerous hospitals and medical centers with essential equipment such as 3 PLY face masks, face shields, hand sanitizers, and other products keeping in mind the quality and purity of the products. The client wanted to increase their online presence and thus wanted a WordPress website to reach more customers.
The client needed to display their sanitization and personal protection products in a well- categorized manner. They wanted their website to be built on WordPress that provides all the required functionalities which are simple as well as easy to use. They also wanted UI/UX that is easily navigable and intuitive for the users. The major development needed in the project included:
- Products catalog and product feature listing
- A proper ordering system
- Secure payment gateway integration
- Identification of the product/service and the customer
- Product shipping module
From development to testing, Arya eCommerce worked on the entire lifecycle of the project. The client has different requirements so our project team divided them into different phases and created strategies to accomplish each task in a systematic manner. Analyzing the client’s requirement, a team of experienced developers, designers, and project managers was assigned to manage the project. The website was developed in WordPress as the customer wanted a customized solution. The team embedded a customized payment gateway, so the payment of the customer can land directly into the client’s account, and this was handled successfully with the customized extension.
- WordPress CMS to design a bespoke eCommerce website for the client
- Incorporated a clean and crisp design as required by the client
- The client can add as many products and as frequently to the website
- A simple layout was selected to which new themes could be effortlessly applied
- Needed plug-ins were incorporated so the website scores high on the functionality
- A safe and secure eCommerce website was designed with a private account
- Multiple payment options were integrated for a smooth transaction
The end result of the website was a bespoke and feature-rich add-ons integrated WordPress ecommerce website and store. The website was made keeping in mind high usability and appealing aesthetics. The traffic on the client’s website also increased significantly within a month. Some highlights include:
- Robust and responsive website design
- Integration of secure payment gateway with multiple payment options
- Intuitive frontend with user-friendly features and functionalities
- Structured and easy to use a backend
- Best practices in WordProcess website development process
The professional relationship with the Arya eCommerce team has proven to be beneficial. The lines of communication with the project manager are effective and the quality of work completed by the team is consistent towards a high quality that meets our standards. Overall, the whole process was smooth. We look forward to a continued successful relationship and would be comfortable recommending Arya eCommerce to others.